How do I create an email?
Create an email at zzHosting easily; it’s a simple process and is arguably one of the main drivers of owning a domain name. It is especially important for business customers whose domain matches their organisation. Although, it can be equally important for individuals.
In both cases this is because an email with your “domain” is exactly that yours. In turn this improves credibility of your brand/organization through a professional email address. Matching your website and brand name.
Thus, helping increase recognition and awareness of your brand. For instance a marketing agency having all it’s marketing materials sent from [email protected] is far more advantageous than an @gmail or @hotmail address.
Email accounts can be set up in two different ways:
- Quick set up through the zzHosting client area.
- Set up using the cPanel email tool.
Create an email in client area
- Firstly, Login to your client area
- Enter the manage services area.
- Scroll down to the quick create tool at the bottom of the page.
- Enter a email name and password
- Finally, click create.
cPanel set up
- Firstly, login to your cPanel account. (This can be done through the client area or your welcome email)
- After you have logged in, under the email section click email accounts.
- Once in the cPanel email accounts tool. Configure your new email by filling all of the empty fields. (We recommend using the password generator for a strong, unique password. Ensure you retain a copy)
- Further configuration options include, setting a mailbox quota. Useful if you want to restrict usage on certain inboxes.
- Finally, click create account to finish setup.